THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

OK guys, you are not going to believe this but NOTHING WEIRD happened on my dive on Sunday!!!!

Could not believe it myself. And the opportunities were endless. They turned off my air tank, I had to do spins in the water to put on my weight belt mid water, I had to take my gear off and put it back on under water and on the surface and that is exactly what happened and nothing else. (Yes they turned my air back on.)

It was UNEVENTFUL!!!!!! That in itself is an event. Then I took my final exam. I was the second to finish and I got 100%. The one who finished 1st got 5 wrong, so NO! I DID NOT COPY OFF SOMEONE! I be smart.

Now I just have to take one last checkout dive on Sunday and I will dive the Inlet on Tues and be off and running or swimming or whatever. I will celebrate by buying a scuba tank, maybe a blue one or a purple one, I will have to think about it. Now I will make plans with my new dive buddy for future adventures. I hope you get the chance to meet him. His name is Steve