THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

My Dive Knife

Five little fishes swimming in the sea
teasing Mr. Shark you can't catch me you can't catch me!
Well along came Mr. Shark as quiet as can be
SNAPPED that fish right out of the sea.


I really am pretty much set to go.

I only need my hood and gloves. My booties are not in yet but they are coming.

Dive lessons will not start until 6/11 now but they gave me my instruction manual. I can figure out my bar pressure at 164 feet below sea level but I cant get my waterproof knife out of the case. I think what makes it waterproof is that it is hermetically sealed into the case.

Dont laugh at me, Dennis cant get the knife out either. So back to the dive shop I go.

This is a very special knife. It apparently has an instruction booklet. That only one person in the world has read and he is not there. And he took the book with him.

It takes a 6 foot 2 /210 lb linebacker 20 minutes to get this knife out of the case.

We are going to work on this. "We" as in we are a team, or in you and me, or are we going to Ask Jeeves? or maybe there will be 3 or 4 of us working in tandem to unsheath my knife and in between unsheathings we can form a rock band.

This is not funny, I may need this knife to cut me out of that wetsuit I bought last week.

I also pushed the button on my dive computer. It is 6am in Tokoyo and I live at 400000 feet above sealevel and need to decompress for 112 minutes. I guess I shouldn't have pushed the button. "We" will have to work on that too.

Class is 5 weeks. I apparently will need them all. The excelerated plan may not work for me.

Love
Cheryl