THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

First Week of Dive School





Well the first week in dive school and we did not actually dive. Very disappointing but next week we will dive twice.



I passed the first two tests in the book and the sneaky pop quiz things they didn't tell you about. And then we did the swim test. In the swim test you have to swim 200 yards and then float or tread water for 10 minutes. 200 yards in a pool the size of mine is a lot of circles. I think one of the younger guys lapped me and I may not have gone in enough circles but I did the tread water thing twice so I don’t feel bad.



During the week I needed a picture of me in my gear so we did a photo shoot in my pool. One of Christophers friends took the pictures cause Dennis tried it and you couldn't recognize anything in the pictures. (His usual pictures). We did some dry shots and some wet ones. You will see them shortly.



With the help of liquid baby powder I got the overalls on. After the wet shots when I got out of the pool it was me, the overalls and 40 gallons of water. The legs fit quite well and did not take in any water but the body is another story. Everytime I bent over a pitcher of water poured out of the neck. Not once, not twice, but 3 times. This may not be good. But this thing can definately not be any tighter so ......... we will see.







My dive computer said i had 7 minutes of bottom time, 77 degree water and no decompression necessary after my 40 foot dive. I really thought I had it that time til the 40 foot thing, everyone knows my pool is only 16 X 32, so 40 cant be right. "We" will have to work on this.



Cheryl