THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Collecting Gear

Well it is 2 weeks to scuba lessons. Today i got my bag and regulator case. Dennis bought more insurance. He did that on Thursday too. He needs a hobby.

I had to order booties cause none fit and I bought a mask. I cant see out of it. My snorkel came by ups and Chris bit it.

I tried on 7341 wet suits. I bought a black 3/2 ripcurl. (that is scuba talk for it will cost Dennis another $300 for a warmer suit)

I didn't get a hood cause they didnt fit right. But more are coming in and gloves and weights and that is it. I bought a dive watch. Dennis doesnt have to teach me to tell time cause it is digital. it is good to 50 meters. I have no f****** idea how deep that is so dont ask. It is blue, they didn't have 100 meter watches in blue.
Remember, I am very coordinated.

When I am done I will be able to dive to 150 feet, that is deeper than my pool. cool huh?