THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Just some January Musings

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet
ice cold in the snow,
stood puzzling and puzzling,
how could it be so?
~Dr. Suess~

Five hardy souls were we this morning as we sat at the dock waiting to hear if the Lady GoDiver would set sail.

I just got my stitches healed and my drysuit back from repairs, I was ready to go....this dive was to be dry by golly, even if it wasnt that warm.

It looked cold this morning when my alarm went off. As I loaded that last of my gear in the car, it was cold, not quite 10 F yet. As I drove from Pt Pleasant to Belmar, I noted that only 3 people were up....whats up with that,only 3 lights on....where were all the old people that have to get up to p**? Must have been cold if they werent getting up.

From past experience, I knew not to get doughnuts when I stopped for coffee, the Capt and crew on this boat are cookie monsters, so I searched out a market with an early opening to pick up the days snacks.

With this in mind....I think Howard's new boat should be called "Chips Ahoy"...but anyway....
Arriving at the dock, we all pulled in one by one, but an unfortunate series of events prevented todays dive....so we went out to breakfast instead.

I do have to mention.....one of us had ICECREAM for breakfast.....Gotta love divers...